As Abba’s House is built, there will be many opportunities to volunteer. Once we are welcoming in refugee women and their children, these will be some of our most consistent needs:
- Translation assistance
- Donation collection/organization
- Activities with children
- Planting, working, reaping in the garden
- Canning fruits and vegetables
- Building furniture
- Cleaning and preparing rooms and bathrooms for guests
- Meal preparation for guests and large-group gatherings
- ESL classes and other classes to educate them for life in the States.
- Medical, dental, and optical care
- Field trips to the grocery store and other essential shopping locations.
- more to come!
For more information on what assistance we need now, check out our Current Needs. Ready to get involved? Contact us