Construction is underway!
Abba’s House is being built September 2017 to May 2018, and we need your help! Three ways you can contribute:
Donation of Professional Services
We need licensed and insured tradesmen of all sorts to donate their labor as Plumbers, Electricians, Concrete, Roofing, Etc.
Donation of Material Goods
We have an extensive list of all that will be needed to build this home. Lumber, Windows, Appliances, Roofing Materials, Landscaping, Etc.
For information, or to discuss the logistics of donating goods or services, please contact Paul Morrisett at 713.384.1353 or email email@example.com.
Donation of Financial Support
Financial Support is still our greatest need so that we can complete construction. Donations are greatly appreciated to cover for all those items/services that we can’t get donated.
THANK YOU to the following businesses and individuals who have donated professional services or material support towards the building of Abba’s House :
- House Blueprints – Nelson Design Group (link to: https://www.houseplans.ninja)
- Construction Oversight – Provided by Paul Morrisett
- Dirtwork/pad site labor – Provided by Pat Henney
- Airconditioning and heating system — Provided by Troy Behrens at Air Innovations, LLC
- Exterior Doors — Provided by Hoelscher Weatherstrip
- Front and back porch finishing — Matt’s Custom Decks
- Interior and exterior finishes, appliances, plumbing, and much more — William David Homes
- Master outdoor campus plan and landscaping — Buds and Blossoms