“May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through. May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. The one who calls you is faithful, and he will do it.
Brothers and sisters, pray for us.” (1 Thessalonians 5:23-25)
In these beginning stages of Abba’s House, we need your prayers. We know that prayer is the foundation of all we seek to do, because it is only by prayer that we listen and discern the voice of God. And unless we are listening and discerning His voice, we are merely following our own plans and ideas. That is a pretty frightening prospect.
So we invite you to join us before our Father’s presence, lifting up the following prayer needs:
- our hearts and minds to be in line with that of our Lord Jesus Christ
- connect us to the people God has equipped to work alongside us
- raise up men and women of courage to partner with us in a variety of ways
- draw together a board of directors that will lead us in setting up our 501c3, guide us in decision-making, and serve as a solid source of accountability in all we do
- provide financial supporters to build the house, because without a home to welcome the vulnerable ones into, there is no ministry
- thanksgiving for all God has already done in providing seed money, land, initial supporters, architects and builders, men and women partnering with us in great faith with their various gifts and talents, and continuing to set the vision in front of us as His path forward for us
- patience, hope, and trust as we walk a somewhat untrodden path in what we deeply sense God asking of us
- meet our family’s needs as we step out in faith
Thank you for your prayers. We cannot do this alone.
Paul’s words to the church at Ephesus have never felt so true: “From him the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work.” (Ephesians 4:16)
JOIN OUR PRAYER TEAM HERE